
Ever since I've moved to Boise I have wanted to go to the Nutcracker and finally this year I made it!
If you haven't ever been to a ballet or seen the Nutcracker, I highly recommend it, it was a great way to bring in the holidays. The music is great and there is some incredible dancing!
It was the first time that Mary, Adam or I had ever been to the ballet so that made it extra special and fun!
3 comments:
I've always wanted to, but have never been to the Nutcracker. It sounds great! I can't wait to meet you next week :)
I love the nutcracker and have begged Steve to take me since we've been married but we've never made it. I haven't been in years but will watch it on TV when it comes up. LUCKY.
And, the turkey trot is one of my favorite races. I wanted to run it this year but we came up the morning of. LUCKY again.
Merry CHRISTMAS!!
PS--I think you two look pretty darn cute together. I can tell you have a lot of fun. LUCKY a third time:)
Wow!!! I can't believe you actually got Adam to go to the Nutcraker! I'm glad you are bringing some culture into his life!
Post a Comment