So I live in Boise right? Well for those of you reading this who aren't in Boise, let me just tell you that I grew up in the Treasure Valley and I've spent the last 4 years in Boise, but never never do I remember seeing this much snow here!!! Now I also spent 4 years in Logan so I know what winter is all about (I mean how many people get a snow day at college? Yeah, it happened), but this is just not normal for Boise. And if it does snow in Boise it doesn't stick around. Not this year, I don't even remember the last time I didn't see snow somewhere on the ground! This picture is what I woke up this morning, just like the many others with new snow in the last month or so. Crazy.
4 comments:
Abbey-I saw your blog when I was looking at Emily's! I am excited I found you in the blogging world! Hope you are having fun with the wedding plans! We can't wait to see you guys and for the big day!! We have a blog too (that I should be better at updating)
mattnalisa.blogspot.com
Sorry, I know your busy--but TAG! Check out my blog to know what's up wedding girl!!
Hey.. what day is your wedding again? I know that you told me, but I can't find the email that you sent me. I am trying to figure out if it would be possible to come. Let me know!! :)
Hey Abbey, do you remember me? I am so excited that I found your blog!! Congrat on the wedding when is it or was it? I have a blog too, though it is boring. www.melinaficek.blogspot.com
Post a Comment