Monday, February 11, 2008

FIRST FLOWERS!!


So for weeks I've been teasing Adam about the fact that we're getting married and he's never given me flowers -at first he claimed that it was because I had said I didn't like flowers. Well, I DEFINATELY do not remember saying that! Well with Valentine’s Day approaching, I started telling him things like don't buy me Roses on Valentine’s Day because they are so expensive. My aunt, who has worked in a floral shop even gave him advice. So imagine my surprise when Adam came to pick me up on Friday - a week before Valentine’s Day - with a beautiful bouquet of yellow roses!!! I was so excited I almost started to cry - accompanying the flowers he gave me the sweetest love letter too and that really made me almost cry and I had to squeeze his hand real hard to keep the tears from flowing ( I mean I didn't want to ruin my mascara!). What a lucky girl am I!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Awwww, that's so sweet!!!

Emily Evans said...

Beautiful roses! I love the count done to the wedding. I can't wait!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...