Sunday, March 23, 2008

1st Easter

After celebrating a second time with a beautiful reception here in Boise, Adam and I got to celebrate our first Easter together. Since we had been so busy during the week, I didn't plan a nice dinner - but we did have a good breakfast with ham to make up for it. We didn't forget easter all together though - since it was our first one together, I made Adam a special Easter basket. Because he doesn't care for chocolate and candy the way I do, I decided to put something in he would enjoy more - golf balls! I even found this fun golf basket:

After suprising him with his basket, he kept saying oh I am sorry the Easter Bunny didn't bring you a basket. I wasn't expecting anything and didn't think getting me a basket would even cross his mind. However, after showering I headed into the kitchen to start breakfast and sitting on the counter was this cute basket: Complete of course with my favorite candy - Peanut M&M's! Nothing could be better! Seems, the Easter Bunny did remember me after all! (Thanks to a little prompting from a sister -thanks Elisa!)

1 comment:

Mama Runner Parker said...

Your honeymoon pictures are cute, looks like you had fun. You look very happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...