Saturday, June 20, 2009

A little of this and a little of that!

I've been in a crafty mood the last little bit, so here are some of my recent projects!

For Easter, I made my niece and nephew some fun accessories!

Handmade Tie for Brycen and Flower Clips for Sadie!

New Table Runner
I opted for these cute suckers instead of flowers... they were way cheap and last longer (as long as I can keep Adam from licking them!) Plus I thought they were very spring!

Nursing Cover and Burp Cloths for a Coworker

You can find patterns for both of these projects all over the Internet, I used some as a guide and then added some extra flair!

2 comments:

Emily Evans said...

You are so talented! We love Sadie's clips. I just posted some pictures of her wearing one of them.

Ann Hatch said...

Sooooooooo cute! I'm now counting on you to make me a nursing cover next time I get preggo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...