Thursday, November 12, 2009

Yards of deliciousness!

I received these goodies in the mail today and I am so giddy! Can't wait to begin sewing away on all these yards and yards of delicious fabric!

On another, slightly related bit of excitement, My "craft closet" is ready for use! Yeah! Adam bought my table and got the magnet board and ribbon holder up for me yesterday!

Its already been in full use and I LOVE it! The best part? I can close the doors and hide it all away!

Craft on!

11 comments:

Alisa said...

That's awesome! I need a craft closet!

Cindy said...

That's awesome! I've been so tempted to turn our bedroom closet into a craft closet. I guess we need somewhere for clothes, though, so that won't work :(

Ann Hatch said...

I'm jealous~ looks so organized & cute. Where'd you get your cloth from?

Keesha n David Brown said...

That is AWESOME!!!! So jealous! We actually have a small (very small) room that is supposed to be the craft/scrapbooking/project room. I just don't have it all organized yet...it is currently a storage room. Someday maybe! Pics of your cute little closet are an inspiration to me! LOVE it!

Pace Adventures said...

so what are you going to make do not leave us hanging

EmylovePaul said...

this is so fun! I love it!

EmylovePaul said...

this is so fun! I love it!

Melina Ficek said...

That is beautiful, I am so jealous!!

The Moore Family said...

I was laughing when I read this, we are totally on the same page! I am making Andy build me a craft desk in our spare bedroom too, the wood is bought, all he has to do is do it! Ha! Where did you get your ribbon holder? I have been looking for one of those, I just bought a thread holder, but am lacking the ribbon holder! Very fun!

Mama Runner Parker said...

jealous...by the way..where'd you get the fabric and what is it for? pretty pretty...

Emily Evans said...

What cute fabric! I can't wait to see what you make!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...