Adorable!!!
Abbey, I love your new bedspread!!! So cute--the cloth you picked is so fun.
Amazing!! You are so creative, Abbey. I love the retro, funky style. The pillows/pillowcases are incredible...wow. Thanks for sharing with us.
So cute, I'm impressed. Where again did you buy your fabric at? Very cute, and good job esp. with the pillows.
I have been waiting--AWESOME and BEAUTIFUL!! I love it.
Love it! Hey I need to come out sometime to do a little fabric shopping!
Abbey I love it! You are so creative!! Wanna make us one ;P
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Adorable!!!
Abbey, I love your new bedspread!!! So cute--the cloth you picked is so fun.
Amazing!! You are so creative, Abbey. I love the retro, funky style. The pillows/pillowcases are incredible...wow. Thanks for sharing with us.
So cute, I'm impressed. Where again did you buy your fabric at? Very cute, and good job esp. with the pillows.
I have been waiting--AWESOME and BEAUTIFUL!! I love it.
Love it! Hey I need to come out sometime to do a little fabric shopping!
Abbey I love it! You are so creative!! Wanna make us one ;P
Post a Comment