Thursday, September 2, 2010

A fish story

This is my grandpa...

He's the best fisherman in Ontario... Just ask him!  

This is my Skeptic Husband Adam
He didn't quite believe me when I told him that when you go fishing with Grandpa your pretty much guaranteed to pull in at least a hundred fish.

Here is my Mom enjoying the BEAUTIFUL day
She was the first to catch a fish... on her first cast... before anyone else had gotten their poles in the water

This is my dad
He wont look at me. 

Oh but look!  He caught a fish!


Adam wouldn't smile while holding his catch
Could be whole slew of reasons why.. I'll let you decide.

Here my dad and I are both bringing one in!

Yep, thats the way its done!

And this is how much fish we had after about 10 minutes
Sorry its blurry!  Those darn fish don't like being out of the water!

I love this pole
Yep, I caught my fish with an Ugly Stick!

After a few hours we had enough and went home
Lovely hour long boat ride back out of Owhyee Resevoir

And our whole haul
I think Adam is a believer now!  We filled a whole ice chest, about 150 fish. 

And then the best fisherman in Ontario has to go to work cleaning em up
I am so glad that Adam got to go fishing with my Grandpa!  Thanks so much Grandpa for a fabulous day of fishing!  We love you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...