One of the places we visited was the Mission San Juan Capistrano. It was fascinating! So much history and the architectural detail was amazing!
No Visit to CA would be complete without a meal at Rockin Baja Lobster!! Bucket full of shrimp, lobster, carne asada and chicken. Oh help I need some more now!!!
And my absolute favorite thing about visiting the coast, is well the coast!!!
We took a walk on the beach at least 2x a day every day we were there; day and night!
Anyone have tips on how to make your husband smile 'normal' for the camera? This is the best one we could get. I guess I will just keep posting the awkward ones until he cooperates!


1 comment:
Abbey I just want you to know that even an awkward smile is a huge step for Adam! haha I dont think we ever got him to smile normal for a family picture before you guys got married
Post a Comment