The annual fall donut party was a blast! Its one of my favorite things to do every year. I love coming up with new toppings to try. This year I added strawberry frosting and cereal to the mix!
I think you outdid yourself again - you've got some mad skills. I have been so tempted to get a fryer and try to copycat but 1) I know i couldn't make em as good and 2) I do NOT need more fried food around me! And 3) if I could I would eat donuts every day and shouldn't have an easier way to make them...
2 comments:
Yay for donuts from Heck! :)
I think you outdid yourself again - you've got some mad skills. I have been so tempted to get a fryer and try to copycat but 1) I know i couldn't make em as good and 2) I do NOT need more fried food around me! And 3) if I could I would eat donuts every day and shouldn't have an easier way to make them...
I'm looking forward to next year already :)
Post a Comment