Sunday, February 27, 2011

Suns vs. Celtics

Back in January my parents came to visit from Oregon.   Sadly, I got a terrible cold that weekend and we couldn't do much.   But, we had already purchased tickets to the Suns vs. Celtics game so we did go to that.

 My dad is a huge Celtics fan and has been since ever I can remember.  I remember everything when I was little that if there was a Celtics game on, everything else in the house stopped for the night (that was back before nearly every game was on TV!).   This was the first time he had been able to go see them and their visit here coincided with the Celtics being here so of course we had to go!


And again, trying desperately to get Adam to smile for a picture, story of my life!
Thanks mom and papa for coming to visit!  We sure enjoyed having you, even if all we did was sit around at home all weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...