I had to clarify they were for my baby nieces becuase unfortunately I didn't have enough material to make an outfit for Sadie too. Sorry Sadie! Aunt Abbey promises to have something special for you too soon!!!
I had so much fun making these little oufits! The material originally started out as a skirt for me, and well that failed, but I couldn't let it go to waist so I turned it into something for my nieces! Then I couldn't stop there and had to make the hair bows, those are my fav - love em! And then I got the bright idea to applique the flower from the fabric onto onesies. Ah, gotta love a complete outfit. Seriously, not that I mean to brag, but so super cute. And of course it was WAY cuter on my nieces (need a picture of that.. hint hint!!)
3 comments:
Those are adorable! And congrats on the promotion!!!
Oh Abbey!!!! Those little outfits and hair bows are the cutest!!!! Seeing how cute they are makes me wish I was having a little baby girl. You are VERY talented in many ways. :)
So cute. Don't worry, I won't tell Sadie :)
Post a Comment