Last Friday (September 9th) Adam and I got to go to our ultrasound to have a close look at our babies and find out just what we would be having. It was so fun! We told our parents that day, but told them they had to keep it a secret for a couple days. On Saturday, we took a whole lot of cupcakes around to Adam's family to share the news. I had always wanted to do a full gender reveal party, but ultimately I didn't feel like it and thought this would still be a fun way to share. Since we really didn't get to tell most of his family ourselves that we were expecting, we wanted to do something fun.
We took some pictures along the way, but ultimately I got tired of dragging the camera out, so only the first few stops have pictures. We told everyone that when they bit into the cupcake if the filling was blue that meant boys, pink for girls, or green for one of each. Here is some of our Family finding out the news!
Rachel actually got to be the first one to find out.
Yep there's the green filling!
Aunt Truly showing the green!
Matt and Alisa
Brycen was a little too preoccupied with something to both show me the green filling and look at the camera!
But this one, she LOVED her cupcake and smiled the whole time eating it! At this point she's just getting started on the frosting. She was covered in chocolate once she finished the whole cupcake (as was the wall and the highchair). Oh Miss Maryn you always steal the show!
Thanks for sharing in our fun everyone!
3 comments:
haha what beautiful pictures of us! LOL
Congrats! I'm so happy for you! Ha ha! I don't know why I'm so excited! I'm sure you will be a wonderful mother! I can't wait to hear some baby names!
Hooray!! Congrats, again. Super excited for you.
Post a Comment