Today I needed to take my cloth diapers outside to line dry and the babies were being fussy so I decided to take them out there, even though it would only take me a few minutes to hang everything up. Well they LOVED it! I haven't really taken them outside just to hang out, we've gone on walks and they've been outside at some family functions, but never to just lay there and look around (don't worry, they are under the porch in the shade). I seriously couldn't believe how good they were. Not one time did they cry. I decided to clean the pool a bit since they were enjoying themselves so much.
45 minutes later they were still sooooo happy!
I would have stayed out longer, but I myself was too hot!
I think we might be doing more of this!!!
1 comment:
My boys always loved it and still do to this day. When Caleb would get fussy at nights, either me or Matthew would take him outside, in the dark and he would always stop and look around. Then he would eventually fall asleep. I don't know if its the fresh air or change of scenery(probably both) but it always worked :) its something that I always forget to mention though!
Post a Comment