I did gray because I wanted all the decorations to be bright and colorful and pop against the gray walls. I was able to complete, MOST of the nursery before the babies came and just had a few things left after. Take a look!
The Curtains were a steal from Bed Bath and Beyond! Only $7.99 a panel! I even bought an extra and used it to make the bed skirts - which made for an easy project because I didn't have to do any hemming!
My MIL made the Yarn balls, which by the way is not as easy as the Pinterest tutorial makes it seem! Only about half of them were fit to hang!
With the help of my MIL and SIL, we made the sheets! Did you know crib sheets are super duper easy to make!! We whipped out five or so in a couple hours along with a whole stack of burp cloths!
I crocheted these blankets and finished the week the babies were born!
This banner was from my baby shower, a definite keeper!
These growth charts were from Paper Coterie, they had a free coupon so I just paid shipping! Love them!
I used my cricut to cut the vinyl letters for this poster that I picked up on Amazon for 1 cent! Gotta love when shipping is more than the actual item!
I also added the vinyl letters for this mirror
The rocking frog was a shower gift - I LOVE it! Doesn't it match perfectly in the room! Oh and the rug I found at Target, also a perfect match!
I made this poster art myself as well and printed at Costco
These name signs are fabric letters cut from my Silhouette with iron on interfacing. The background fabric is stapled to a canvas.
I still have a few things I want to do, but for the most part its done and I love it!
3 comments:
That is so cute!
It turned out so cute! I wish I could say Bristol's room were done, but alas it is not. And instead I'm thinking about what her next room will be... Maybe one day all the rooms in our house will be complete! It is so small I can't imagine decorating a larger house. IT would take me an enternity ;)
Very cute Abbey!! You are so talented. The blankets are beautiful :) I love all the colors. Do you have them sleep together right now?
Post a Comment