Please ignore Adella's drool, it happens, all the time. That's life, I'm over it, or more appropriately its all over me. But that's not really the point, the point is check out those eyes! You might need to click n the picture to blow it up, but you can really tell the color difference in this picture! Oh how we hope that Charlie's eyes stay blue/grey!! My original point of taking this picture was to show how cute these two are when they do tummy time facing each other, but of course, when the camera is out they look at it instead. But that's OK this time because I got this beautiful eye shot!!
1 comment:
They are so cute :) Lets just hope that they keep this awesome talent of looking at the camera when they get older! I tried to do pictures of Brycen and Maryn on the beach and they wouldnt look at me to save their lives!
Post a Comment