Adella started a new facial expression this last weekend, I don't know where she got it but it's pretty funny. She makes an 'o' face - most of the time when she gets excited or right before she gets mad. It started out just making the face, but then developed into making the 'o' sound with the face which is hilarious. I had been trying to get it on camera, but she always stops when I pull the camera out and she sees the flash. But last night Adam was reading them a story and she started making the face like crazy so I caught it on video! It's not the greatest quality, but you can see and hear her do it. I managed to snap a few still pictures during it, which are also not the best quality, but I don't mind because I'm just glad to get the picture!



No comments:
Post a Comment