Thursday, November 14, 2013

Park Play

Um, yes I am very far behind on my blog - but as you can see from my last post I have a good excuse!   Yes I've been extremely tired and also extremely sick.  I made the mistake last week of going off my zofran because I didn't feel like it was helping.  Well apparantly it was at least helping a little because all week I could barely stomach eating, and when I did eat it didn't stay.  I lost 3 lbs and decided that I guess I better start taking it again!  I definitely feel 'better' though I still feel sick all day long, at least its not so bad that I can't eat at least a little.

So anyway, time to catch up a bit!

We are loving the fall weather and spending time at the park - well up until last week when I couldn't hardly do a thing!





We headed to Mesa one day for a park play date with the cousins.  Charlie and Adella still aren't too sure how to play around a lot of other kids, but they did enjoy playing in the sand!   



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...