Charlie is super sweet with Marilee, we caught him laying on the floor next to her just chatting away!
I saved up toilet paper tubes and built a car ramp. It was a success!
This picture does not acuratly portray what is going on here. Adella, Charlie and Nora are right there in front listening to the story during story time. But miss Nora had just reached up and put her arm randomly around Charlie. Didn't phase either a bit... then she started playing with his hair. Laurel and I were cracking up!
Official! I got my Jamberry starter kit! I had so much fun finally being able to prep and put everything together!
Adella pushing around this cart reminded me of a homeless person stuffed with all their possessions.
On stage again for kids club!
We had some AWESOME rain and Charlie and Adella had fun watching!
We started trying to give Marilee some food occassinally, she is not so adverse that she won't put stuff in her mouth, in fact she's grown rather into trying to suck her hands or stick other stuff in, but she won't suck a bottle still and gags if any milk goes down. Not sure if she actually swallowed the apple sauce or if she just let it dissolve on down.
Owie came to dinner and sat next to Charlie on his thrown.
They had tons of fun playing bubbles over at Nora's house!








No comments:
Post a Comment