Charlie found Adam's work gloves outside came in and proclaimed to me that he was cookie monster! He cracks me up!
Sunny day on the slides, they were racing down them so I was lucky enough to capture them together
And given last weeks incident (and another that was not so lucky in unbroken items) this happened
And then because of even more mischievousness, this happened too. No more highchairs. They figured out that they could climb in by themselves. Problem is they are ALMOST heavy enough to also tip them over while trying. Not waiting for that to happen, so booster seats it is!
At Nora's they made spider hats
At home we played dress up, for some reason Charlie insisted on having his shirt off to be a lion
Even though I claimed I didn't have time to make her Halloween dress, I made this instead- probably more work than her costume would have been, but this just for fun dress is super fun! Plus I entered it as part of a sew a long and WON! Woohoo! I really want to make her a bunch of princess inspired dresses and give it to her for her birthday. She's not super into dressing up yet, but I can see the signs that we aren't far off!















No comments:
Post a Comment