Thursday, January 8, 2015

December 15-21

I let the kids decorate snowmen on the windows, Charlie's was a bit crooked, but if you tilt your head, it's all good!
We went on a last minute shopping trip for Daddy's Christmas present.  The guy who said he didn't want anything, but then talked about what he wanted for the days leading up to Christmas.  Luckily, Fry's had it in stock, in the right size and on sale. Bonus is that it's within walking distance and it's big enough for the triple to fit through!  We found Santa, and Adella still didn't even want a picture with this one!  Good thing I'm in charge!

This seriously kept them entertained for days, my windows were not so clean, but it was worth it!

We had a 'picnic' movie night after driving to look at lights!

Christmas Manicure!

Decorating cookies, I think they actually managed to get a lot of the frosting on the cookie, not just their mouths!




And another Antelopes game!  They gave us all tshirts, unfortunately none were kid sized, but that didn't stop this kid from wanting to wear it!

And we made a BUNCH of orange rolls to take to people for Christmas.  They are so good and so worth every extra calorie!   I look forward to these every year!


I tried to get a good pics in their Sunday best by the tree!  



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...