Charlie exercised with me! He did a darn good job and actually lasted quite awhile!
They finally got to open their bikes from Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Heck! They love them!
Marilee was fascinated by the tunnel. She crawled straight for the opening but it took her several hours before she actually ventured in (Luckily when she wasn't plugged into her feed!)
Adella took a nasty fall at the pack and scraped up both knees pretty good. She milked it for all it was worth.
I just loved seeing Marilee climb up and join her brother and sister in scripture time!
This girl has started to eat MUCH more! Still doesn't dig pureed food, but can eat (when she wants to) a whole risk rusk plus several puffs and yogurt melts!
I made "dinosaur tails" for lunch. I just made up that name to get them to hopefully eat it!
Adella in her Valentines dress, she LOVES it!
Charlie was having just as much fun running around the hills with Adella.
Marilee took her first ride in the car at Grandma and Grandpa's
Owen had a superhero birthday party!












No comments:
Post a Comment