Monday, August 31, 2015

July 13-19

New Session of swim lessons!  These guys were excited, till we got there and then Adella sorta lost it!

They did like playing in the kiddie pool!



Bad pic, but see, yeah, she was a mess!

We also had dress like a cow day!  Nothing like looking silly to get some free food!



They had to go off the diving board.  That was not pretty either. Charlie loved it after the first days and wanted to do it himself, but Adella never did like it. At. All


Made themselves a picnic

They were super excited to use the helmets at the Children's Museum


I'm not sure what this nonsense was all about, but these kids were super nutty!


I really should have got a picture when they were in their church clothes, but I wanted to remember this day as the first day they got up and sang in the choir in Sacrament meeting!

Marilee likes mac n cheese just like her sister!

I was really excited to do this testing for Adella!  I loved her in this romper!  LOVE LOVE LOVE!



Charlie had to have his pic taken too!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...