Friday, November 2, 2007

Resourcesfullness!

Forget hints from Heloise, bring on super duper useful hints from Abbey! OK, so it might not be so useful to most people, because lets face it, most of you probably have a decent vacuum. And those of you who don't probably at least have good carpet. Well, unfortunately we have neither. So what happens on a Friday night when your trying to clean and you can't get these stupid green fibers left over from your roommates Halloween costumes off the floor? You say to your roommate "Hey Mary, do you think if I put duct tape on my feet and stomped around it would come up" "Yeah probably, " she says. So I think about it some more and finally decide to give it a shot. So here are my handy dandy instructions for removing crappy fibers that are ground into crappy carpet:



Step 1: Wrap your foot in tape. OK, so I was hoping for duct tape, but I had to resort to whatever I could find. Oh and make sure you have scissors in hand.









Step 2: Stomp all over the floor. Hint -Stay on your tiptoes where there isn't stuff you want to pick up.












Step 3: Check out all the stuff you've picked up! If the tape starts not to stick anymore, start over at Step 1.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Oooo, nice idea!!! I'll have to remember that one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...