Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The new me!

I know, I know, its been a month since I've posted - but I've been just a little preoccupied- I hope you'll all forgive me!

Well, I am now officially a Button! And in case you haven't already considered it, yes I have been told almost daily that I am indeed "cute as a Button". Luckily I lived for years being teased for my last name so I think I can handle it.

For those of you who missed it... my wedding day was PERFECT. For those of you who were there thank you so much for all your love and support! It truly was the best day of my life. None of my worst fears happened - my DRESS made it through the day in one piece with no stains, rips or tears; it didn't rain; my cake was AMAZING; the food was DELICIOUS (I did get to eat some cause they sent us with a care package); the reception was BEAUTIFUL; and we have some WONDERFUL pictures and video that captured the whole day! (you can view pictures from the temple at www.fotosbyflint.com - click on online viewing and choose Abbey and Adam. Warning - there are over 400 of them (and that doesn't include the reception) but they have been narrowed done from over 1400!) Hopefully I'll be able to post pictures from the reception soon. And of course the best part of the day was getting SEALED to my dear sweet, now husband, ADAM.

We are still planning for our reception in Boise this weekend. It's going to be great to have more of our family and friends join in celebrating with us- including many of you.... Plus, I'm not gonna lie, I can't wait to put on my dress again! One of my favorite things from my reception in Mesa was all the little girls who seriously thought I was a princess. That rocked! Watch out all you Disney princesses, your job is in jeopardy!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

YAY! Congratulations!!! Your pictures are so cute. Holy crap, your hair is so cute!!! I wish we could have made it down there, but we're super excited to see you this weekend!!!

Melina Ficek said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you! Sadly, I won't be able to come to your reception, but I wish you and your new hubby the best of everything. Who knows, maybe someday I will even get to meet him!!

Emily Evans said...

My nieces definitely think they are at Disneyland when they go to a wedding reception. You made a beautiful "princess" and I loved everything about your wedding day. Have fun at reception #2!

Melanie said...

it sounds wonderful! Congrats again! I'm so happy for you...marriage gets better every day!

The Johnsons said...

Abbey your pictures are beautiful and I don't blame the little girls for thinking you were a princess. You look gorgeous! I am really excited for you! Congrats! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...