Adam and I went to San Diego for our honeymoon. I had never been before so of course our #1 stops were Sea World and the beach! The weather was perfect everyday we were there - even warm enough that we got a little burnt at Sea World. We forgot to take our camera everywhere so unfortunately we don't have picture of everything - like the "Zonkies" in Tijuana (thats the name I gave the donkey that were spray painted to look like Zebras - they were on every street corner in Tijuana). But here are a few we captured.
Adam made us sit in the "splash zone" at EVERY show. Luckily we only got "splashed" in the dolphin show (ok, it wasn't just splashed - we were soaked!). Oh and no we did not coordinate our outfits to match the water - I didn't even realize we matched until I saw these pictures later!
We took two pictures at the beach and Adam is smiling better in the other one - but I like this one. It shows his typical I hate taking pictures face. He later blames the scowl on the Sun.
4 comments:
Cute pictures! Keep 'em coming!
Cute Pictures! I am so jealous... I love Sea World, but I hate the splash zone! Glad you two enjoyed it :)
Yeah! I have been waiting for you to post some pictures!
Post a Comment