I am so excited I'm an Aunt! Little Brycen was born on Monday, May 19th in Arizona- sadly we aren't there to welcome him but we send bunches of love and plan to visit him real soon! I wish I had some pictures to share, but the only ones we have are on Adam's phone and he's is California. But he's pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen!
Now I can't wait for my first Niece to arrive in a couple months!
2 comments:
If only we could click our heels together and be in AZ! I'm sad I can't see Brycen in person too. Did you get the pictures Rachel emailed? If not, leave your email address on my blog and I'll send them to you. I have given my family strick instructions to keep the pictures coming. Brycen is super cute!
We cant wait for you to meet him too! Rachel is going to take pictures today so we will send some your way when she finishes! Hope you had a Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment