Thursday, February 26, 2009

APRON!

After seeing this cute ruffle Kayla's Blog I had to go ahead and make one myself and here it is!
Sorry its so blurry, I'm not sure why but that's all I got. Here's a link to the original post on the One More Moore website for the instructions if you want to create your own!

2 comments:

Mama Runner Parker said...

Awesome Abbey!! I LOVE IT! So bright, it's a taste of spring! And I just posted pictures of the one I made for Susie Stinker Belle! Next I'm finally going to make one for myself.

Melanie said...

THat's a cute apron! I"ll have to make one for my little girl! ANd me! And way to go on the 80's costume...very nice.

Hey, I've been catching up on your blog and realized you misplaced our blog, in case you were following it in the first place!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...