Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Did I lose anyone?

Ok, I consolidated all my blogs into one list... did I lose you? Please let me know if you are missing, trust me it wasn't on purpose!

Also I've become obsessed lately with cute crafty blogs-not that I am accomplishing much from any of them, but I fully intend to - possibly starting tonight. If you have any great ones that I might like that I haven't included please let me know!

4 comments:

The Moore Family said...

Please add Andy and Erica to your list! Also, we need to see you, it is pathetic that we don't!

Cindy said...

Uh Oh, you're going to get me hooked on crafty blogs now!!!

Chris said...

what do you mean by "cute crafty blogs"?

Emily Holden said...

So I must confess, I found your blog through Kasey. I love seeing what you're up to and have been checking it. You're welcome to visit mine!www.theholdensblog.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...