Thursday, March 19, 2009

MARCH MADNESS!!

I LOVE March Madness... too bad Adam doesn't quite get into like I do. I was so lucky today to be working from home. I have three computer screens in front of me, two for work (yes I really do need two, seriously, it would be awful without two) and one to watch the games online. Ahhh, the life. Sadly I have to actually go into work tomorrow so I can't enjoy the Utah State Game; the worst part is that we have a team meeting right in the middle of the game! BOOOOOOOOO!!!! I will report that I am 12 for 12 on my bracket so far. That makes me the sole leader of my office pool of 69 people. YESSSSS! Can you tell yet that I am obsessed? I'm sure my perfect streak won't last long, but at least I can say I was in first place all by myself for a little while!

4 comments:

Carrie Snider said...

Sweet! (I don't get into the March Madness stuff. It is basketball, right?) Hey, so what do you do for work?

Cindy said...

Way to go! I have today, so I'll enjoy the aggie game for you!!! Well, as long as Kaden will let me watch it!

Kaila said...

OK, I just love that you are one of my best friends and that you are working from home so you can watch March madness. I am sure you will do well in all of your guesses because you always do.

Tonya said...

Hey Abbey! Just found your blog. You and your hubby are so cute! Hope you don't mind if I check your blog out eveyr once in a while! Take care!
Tonya :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...