Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Baby shower cupcakes

I almost titled this post "its a girl" but then realized I would be making an announcement that is not mine and perhaps getting up hopes for many of you.



I made these birthday shower cupcakes for a coworker. I chose brown and pink because, well its a girl, but also because the shower was for a male coworker so I had to throw in some manly colors!

Oh and the "cupcake" stand, yeah, homemade by Adam! Recycled candle holders and plate from goodwill, some paint and strong glue and wallah, cake stand!


3 comments:

Ruth said...

And where did you get those cute paper holders?

You're so talented! I'm so proud of my little Bean!

Cindy said...

Those are so cute! And I love the stand!

Jake and Sara said...

Abbey you're totally amazing! I wish we lived closer because my birthday cupcakes for Ruby were pathetic! What kind of frosting did you make?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...