For our Cast Party, we made a huge, crazy cake! There were at least three of us working on this bad boy and it turned out pretty fun! This was the top.. The only credit I can take for this one is I baked the cupcakes!

Obviously the top layer represented Lion King. On the next layer, you can see the red and blue striped. The opposite side of the cake had white, grey, black stripes and this was the Les Mis layer.

This was my favorite part! The bottom layer was Oliver and, well we didn't know what to do so we represented the sellers on the corner with the Knife Grinder, Rose Seller, Milk Maid and Strawberry seller. Aren't those strawberry's so Cute! Yeah I made those!.... But my absolute favorite was Wizard of OZ! Aren't those cupcakes sooo cute! And did you notice the Wicked Witch of the East legs popping out of the cake with Ruby Slipper?! HEHE!
No comments:
Post a Comment