I came home from work one day last week and there was a box sitting on the table with my name on it. I was somewhat confused as I hadn't ordered anything and wasn't expecting anything. The return address was strange so I had no idea what it was.... What was more curious was the markings on the outside of the box:

What in the world? Who would me send me something perishable and what could it be!

As I started to open up the flaps they indeed tell me a surprise is in side!

Um... seriously, now I am really confused its perishable but needs to be brought to room temperature? I was definitely not prepared for what I found when I finally got it opened:

LOL! Seriously? 4 bright colored bags of PERSONALIZED M&M's! Seriously? If you know my dad, you know that you just never know what to expect from his gifts. He had ordered me these personalized M&M's for my birthday (they showed up much earlier than they had told him they would). I definately never thought I would have my name on an M&M. But of course, not only that he just had to throw in one of my nicknames too. Little Devil! I must say it is a little strange to eat something with your name on it..... I took a little double take on my first one!

Thanks Mom and Papa for the wonderful surprise!
1 comment:
Thats so cute! haha
Post a Comment