So first off, yes they still develop 35mm film, second even if its been 10 years the film still comes out OK; well maybe I can't say that for sure because my film is only 5 years old... ahhh good old 2005!!! Most of you needn't worry because well, they wasn't anything too embarrassing and really not a whole lot of interesting pictures. But some good memories nonetheless; and most interesting because its spans activities over 2 states and 4 cities!. So without further adieu, here are the findings on the camera!
We start our journey in one of my most favorite places EVER! The Oregon Coast!
Pretty sure this is from an Institute Choir Trip and this is the view from our Hotel Room. Love, love, LOVE the Oregon Coast!
And LOVE Canon Beach! Hello Goonie's Rock!
And just about the worst picture ever, taken at none other than Mo's. I am pretty sure I can only make out like 3 people in this picture!!!
Stay tuned for parts 2, 3 and 4!!!
1 comment:
I see Sam Gedeborg, Rebecca Davey, Val & perry, Dave Taylor, and Mary something? Next to dave on the left. Fun times!
Post a Comment