Are you kidding me???? I actually won a contest I entered on a blog!!!! Not only that but it was a super cool contest!! The designer of that cute dress made for my niece, Chelsea over at PinkFig Design was hosting a contest to win some prizes, including patterns. All I had to do was making comments on her BEAUTIFUL pictures she took on her trip to England & Paris. How hard is that! I just had to remember to go on everyday, check the pictures out and comment, and what do you know I actually won! Not the grandprize winner, but the runner up prizes aren't too shabby! I will be getting some of her 2010 patterns, including ones that aren't out yet... so that means I have to wait awhile for my prize but thats OK!!!!
Here is the post that showed I won!!
!http://pinkfigdesign.blogspot.com/2010/08/big-pink-fig-giveaway-winners.html
2 comments:
yay! congrats bean!
Yay, that's so exciting!!!
Post a Comment