Saturday, September 11, 2010

What's This? What's This?!

Last week there was a marathon of the show "Hoarders".  Have you seen it?  Its fascinatingly disgusting!     While I am positive I am not anywhere near as bad as the people on that show, I do realize I have a few things in my closets to clean out.  And this is one of them:

I've had this roll for so many years that I honestly don't know whats on it... I am pretty sure its from a time frame of 2002 to 2005.  This isn't the first time I've looked at it and said, I should get that developed.  But today is the first time I will actually walk out the door with it and turn it in.  I just hope it hasn't sat for so long that it is damaged.   I am committing, right here, right now, that whatever is on it, I will share it right here. So if you were associated with me from 2002 to 2005 you are officially warned....

4 comments:

Kaila said...

All I have to say is OH CRAP!!

The Moore Family said...

This could be scary, for all of us!

Chris said...

I have one of those too! I'm nervous about turning it in.....do they still take those?

Mama Runner Parker said...

I love Hoarders--I turn it on when I need motivation to clean things out, and it never fails. As I'm watching I find myself pulling stuff out of the closet. It really is amazing how much junk my little family collects!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...