Ok, whats the first thing you notice about this picture?
OK, so maybe not so obvious at first, but what if I point it out to you
Thats right, big, bare wall. Oh help me! We just got a new couch, which i love... But based on where its at in the room, the first thing you notice when you walk in is a big empty space of nothing. So I need help... what should I do there?
Should I put in a plant?
How about flowers?
Or wall art?
OK, all those examples were ugly on purpose (fun with photoshop!). I really don't know what to do there. I need your help! Please anyone have any ideas? And if you have a specific idea with a link I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see it! Who knows your interior designing skills may end up in my living room for all to see!
Just so you have an idea, the couch is rounded so there is some space between it and the wall.
Its big enough that you could put a stand, corner shelf, lamp or whatever. So now that you know what to work with, please help me!!!





6 comments:
A picture of me of course!!!!
Sorry, that was the first thing that came to my head:)
I'd put a tree there. Or something hanging - a long viney plant.
I second Eames' motion! Except it would be a picture of ME, right next to the picture of her.
Okay, kidding aside...I would vote for a sofa table, or corner table behind the couch. Put some kind of plant on there, and move a couple of those pictures over, so it's a grouping.
OR, just put a cool, giant mirror up there. But I would leave only one picture by your little lamp and end table, so it doesn't fight for attention.
Not that I even know what I'm talking about... :)
I was thinking a mirror b/c a shelf or plant might possibly look funny and you wouldnt want it hanging over your head? idk but i think big mirrors are fun!
ps love the new couch! i want a sectional soo bad!
Post a Comment