Saturday, April 2, 2011

Anniversary Part 2-Blazin M Ranch

After the train ride we headed to a wild west show and dinner. We had a few hours to kill before the dinner bell sounded so we decided to throw some horse shoes.





Adam was bad so I put him in Jail!

Why is it that it takes a silly wood cutout for me to finally get a smile out of Adam?  Really?



Once the dinner bell rang, we were inside for yummy food served on tin plates!  (Sorry forgot to take a picture)  I think Adam's favorite part was the flying biscuits!

After dinner there was a cowboy show.   We were both pleasantly surprised by the high quality of the musicians.  You never really know what to expect, but these guys were phenomenal!

It was a lot of fun and I hope some day to take my grandparents - if we can ever get them to come down here!  I know my Grandma would love it because the main singer was a crazy good yodeler!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...