Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Sporty Weekend

A couple weekends ago was filled with lots of Pro sports and we loved every minute of it!

For awhile we have been wanting to go to a Coyotes game, but until a few weeks ago Adam got off work so late it made it difficult to get to the game on time.  But now he is on a more normal schedule we decided it was time to go!   Luckily for us there was a game left before the Playoffs!   The Coyotes are doing pretty good this year and lots of their games are close to sell outs, but luckily for us we found $13 tickets on ticket exchange Friday morning!    Our seats were up in the top, but I don't mind that in hockey because its easier to follow the puck from above.


I was really surprised how great our camara did zoomed all the way in! 
 I tried super hard to get a picture of the Coyotes scoring, but I was not successful!   But the Coyotes won and we had a great time!   The fans are a little crazy, but at least they weren't out of control drunk and crazy like NFL games.   This was my first pro hockey game and I found it quite fast paced compared to the semi pro and college games I had been too.  Lots less penalties, and loss less fights (DARN! I LOVE the FIGHTS!)
We definitely had a good time and I would love to go to another some time!


On Saturday, Adam got a text message at 2:00 in the afternoon telling him he had won 4 tickets to the Dbacks game that night at 5:00!   We were pretty excited, because we also like going to the Dbacks games but even more excited because it included food and drinks!  SCORE!

Our Friends Andy and Eric joined us and we were quite shocked at the coolness of our seats.

This is not zoomed in, this is really how close to the outfield we were.



Aren't these seats cool!  We had a screen in front of us (unfortunetly it did not work).  But we also had a table to put all our food (which was free!) on and lean on.  It was so awesome!     Plus our seats were cusioned and rocked, pretty much like movie theatre seats!  They were the only 4 in the whole place like that!


We were right above the pool.  Some people actually swam, and some showed a little more skin that we wanted to see.

 I did not take this picture I swear!

Adam actually smiled!  Can you believe it!   Maybe because it was his idea to take the picture.

1 comment:

Emily Evans said...

You needed Mike in the stands yelling at the players & getting them to fight! A coyotes game was our first date and there were some good fights. That's the best part! Oh, and I love that it takes a sporting event to get Adam to smile for a picture :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...