Friday, July 27, 2012

REVIEW: Quaker Soft Baked Banana Nut Bar"



I received this complimentary Quaker banana nut bread bar for review from influenster.com in my VOXBOX.   I kinda had high hopes but it was really just OK.  It tasted like banana, but it was also kinda dry.  It was soft, but also crunchy in some places almost like it was overdone.  There was a lot of fiber in it which was nice and so I do feel full from eating it.  I think I will stick with Quaker Granola Bars - their always a winner!


Quaker Soft Baked Bar - Banana Nut Bread

Made with real bananas and almonds, Quaker Soft Baked Bars Banana Nut Bread flavor has tasty ingredients and key nutrients to help provide fuel to start your day.

-5g Fiber*
-20% daily value of 5 B Vitamins
-6g of Protein
*Contains 3.5g of total fat per serving

Where to Buy

You can find Quaker Soft Baked Bars at most major retailers.
Suggested retail price: $3.29 for a box of 5 bars


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...