Thursday, September 27, 2012

News flash


The most appropriate way to read a book is with your feet. 


 This is especially important if the book has flip up pages as by using your feet to hold the book leaves you TWO free hands to flip up open those pages.   


There you go, you learn something new everyday.





1 comment:

Rachel Starchman said...

That girl has some skillz!!! She has to be part chimpanzee!! I was showing Matthew and the boys and I had to show them your other posts with her doing :) She has some talent, hmmmm....in what job, sport, activity, hobby will that come in handy?? And she makes it look so easy and adorable!!
PS--I always read your blog, I just dont comment much. But I love love love seeing these two grow up and they are seriously amazing and so stinkin' cute!! I wish I could kiss those chubby cheeks :) Enjoy them Abbey!! Your a wonderful mommy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...