I've mentioned before that these two can be so silly at night, but they were extra crazy this night. They kept standing up and laughing hysterically at each other. I don't know if it's that they are standing facing each other or what, but whatever it is they think it's hilarious. Our usual bedtime routine is to get them fed, changed, PJ's on, read some scriptures, pray, give kisses and then sing some songs to help calm them down. Well this night they just wanted to laugh. Even after the lights went out all they would do was laugh. I finally gave up singing after a few minutes and left the room. And a MIRACLE occurred they fell asleep. ON THEIR OWN! Not one scream, not one fuss, no losing of the pacifier. Nothing. Lots of laughs and then dead asleep. It was so strange (and has not happened again sadly). But for that night it was awesome and perfect! I love that they have so much fun together and can make each other laugh. It really is the best sound in the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment