Then he was SUPER crabby during the last hour. Adam said he still refused to nap and was just so cranky. When we got home I got them their lunch and I looked in his mouth, and what do I see? TEETH! The kid had a tooth that had already broke the surface and another on the way! He had been so so so good the last week, that the idea of him teething had never even occurred to me. But there it was! He didn't really want to eat much of his lunch and would drink his bottle and then get upset again after a few sips. He has had a couple of rough bouts the last few days, but overall has been extremely happy. I'll take it!
I tried and tried and tried to get a picture, but he would hardly open his mouth to let us look, let alone long enough to get a pic! Every time we tried he would just stick out his tongue!
And Adella wouldn't hold still for a good picture, so this is just about the best I could get!
No comments:
Post a Comment