I have serger threads on hooks on the side (need to get a few more). The thing in the middle is the long arm quilting table for my machine. The baskets are cheapy walmart baskets (in the kitchen organization section). We got the pegboard from lowes and they cut it in half for us. We got all the hooks at harbor freight in a box, we bought two boxes for 3.40 each! The whole project was well under $30 and we still have another half of the pegbaord plus lots of hooks to go organizing somewhere else! I still have tons of hooks we didn't use, but we need more of the longer ones for the serger threads. I also don't like my regular thread on the hooks so I'm gonna change that, but here it is for now! Now I know where all my tools are and I won't have to buy elastic for every project because I don't know what I have at home!
No comments:
Post a Comment