Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Fun Version 2.3.13

Sunday began a not so fun week for us, lots of sickies around here!  Adam was sick enough he didn't even go to church on Sunday.  I woke up with a little bit of a sore throat and couldn't imagine wrangling both kids through church by myself so we all decided to stay home and rest.  Too bad that rest didn't fully prepare for the week we were in for!

Since we didn't go to church, we didn't get dressed up either and didn't really do anything out of the ordinary to warrant any great picture taking.  However, I just had to catch these two playing together so sweetly.  I love when they share and play quietly together (ok the toy makes noise, so not THAT quietly!) We are starting to get to the stealing toys stage, so I cherish when they just share and love each other!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...