Here's the deal, dates don't come too often for us because well it's spendy! We do date nights at home after the kids go to bed, but sometimes you just need to get out! The last time we actually went out by ourselves was our anniversary in March! (OK, we did go to the temple when we were in the Dominican Republic). But last Friday we went on a real date- we even PAID a babysitter for the first time! Adam had wanted to take me to the melting pot, but didn't know how we could get out of their for under $100. But lucky him he was reading the paper the next day and saw that Deal Chicken had a special!
It was super yummy, but I will admit it took FOREVER! Which I expected it to be slow, but really, it took 2 hours and we didn't even have dessert! We opted not to (even though I know it would have been delicious) but the thought of paying for the dessert and adding another hour onto our babysitting tab was a little frightening!
No comments:
Post a Comment