Last week there were a few 'cooler' morning. At least cool enough to handle a short walk and some park time! Charlie and Adella have gotten pretty smart with the walks around the park and start pointing and yelling as soon as the playsets come into view- I think I may need to alter my route if I want to get any exercise in! So after torturing them for a bit, I finally give in and let them play. The funny part is what happens when Adella gets out of the stroller. I park it right next to the slides but she wants nothing to do with that, she knows what she wants and goes for it!
She got a little side tracked at first heading for the big kids swings. I don't think she realized they weren't the right ones.
But then she corrected her course. I zoomed out on this one so you can see how really far away the little kid swings are from the rest of the playground!
And then she made it! All this from the girl who hated to swing just a few months ago!
And of course Charlie is always happy to oblige in swinging!
No comments:
Post a Comment