I told this story on Instagram already, but for the grandparents I'll tell it here too. I went out shopping last week and forgot the stroller. Seriously tragic. And I debated in my head whether to drive all the way home and get it or not. We actually had to go to Joann's first and that's where we were when I realized it (it's a good 15-20 minutes away). I decided it wasn't an option, so I did that thing your not supposed to do and I stuck Adella in the kids seat portion and Charlie in the cart part. We survived. No one fell out and Charlie mostly sat the whole time and listened to me each time I told him to sit.
So when we were going to the store I thought, well let's give it a shot and grabbed a car cart. There were 3 sitting out on the curb so we walked up and ALL had broken belts. Lame. But both of them had already climbed in and acted like they knew what they were doing steering the wheel so I ventured on. I will NEVER do that again! It was awful! They were fine if I was moving, but you just try to grocery shop (with coupons) and never stop moving the cart! Everytime I did they would stand up, turn around, try to climb out, over each other, grab things off the shelf, etc. I was completely frustrated and exhausted when we left and bought less than 15 items. Why oh why can't more stores have decent two seaters??? Isn't having two children pretty common?????
So yeah, here they, very cute at first!

No comments:
Post a Comment