Sadly, I forgot to put my memory card back in my camera, so I didn't have it for the first day and half we were there! We stayed at a Ranch outside of Williams so getting into town to get a new one wasn't a quick trip!
We had planned to go into Flagstaff one night to go to the observatory so we stopped to grab one. Unfortunately the weather did not cooperate with us so looking at the stars wasn't going to work. We settled for getting dinner at Bun Huggers instead!
Charlie and Adella LOVED being able to play outside, and Grandpa and Grandma were happy to oblige! I've mentioned before I got a new camera and am still learning how to use it. I didn't realize until much later that I had my white balance set wrong, so all my pictures have a blue tint! UGH. I can usually tell when it's wrong when I take pictures inside, but it was so bright outside I didn't notice until the next day!
Funny story, Grandpa took them on a LONG walk, while they were walking they got a call from Adam (we woke up to a flat tire one morning and had to go get it fixed and he was calling to give an update). Grandpa turned his head for two seconds to answer and Adella had taken off and started to climb through a fence into another pasture! He caught her just in time! Luckily there was no barb wire on that one!
No comments:
Post a Comment