Charlie and Adella haven't really ever been big fans of TV, most of the time if I turn something on they watch for maybe five minutes and then go on playing. However, recently they have become OBSESSED with Bubble Guppies! They LOVE this show! I don't know why, but seriously they love it! Although I don't like to park them in front of the TV often, Bubble Guppies is conveniently on right around lunch time, which mean I can turn it on and actually prepare their lunch without them screaming and demanding to be held or demanding food before its ready. A mom has to have at least one good trick up her sleeve right? The other funny thing about the show is that Adella always crawls right up into her daddy's chair when it comes on. She knows a thing about comfort I guess!
No comments:
Post a Comment